As a society and as individuals we see ourselves confronted with unprecedented challenges. The Goetheanum Leadership School is founded on the assumption that these challenges require a new form of leadership, one that allows us individually and as members of a leadership team to step into a new terrain and to find and implement a transformative vision. The school aims to provide an exploration of practices based on Anthroposophy.
This new course is an invitation for leaders to develop a leadership practice aligned with a vision and image of the future we want to see. It is based on a holistic understanding of the human being and his or her potential. Leadership requires a deep level of self-knowledge. The course offers participants different practices of self-reflection, meditation and mindfulness as well steps into different languages of the arts.
- the course is designed for leaders in all sectors of society from all over the world
- participants benefit best if they already bring at least 3 years of leadership experience
- no anthroposophical background is required
The course is based on the understanding that developing and advancing leadership capacities requires a highly dialogical learning environment. It is designed to build upon the questions and challenges that participants are confronted with in their work. Course participants will represent different sectors such as business, agriculture, health, education etc. This diversity will allow participants to enter into a wide-range of perspectives regarding current social reality.
This course is designed for leaders from different sectors to step out of their organizational boundaries and develop a leadership practice in line with a vision and image of a future we want to see. It is based on a holistic understanding of the human being and his or her potential.
This 2-module course is designed for leaders in organizations seeking to deepen their skills and capabilities in leading with a vision of a more extended social wellbeing. It will explore three levels of leadership:
- Micro level: How do I cultivate self-leadership, advance my individual leadership vision and deepen my personal skills?
- Meso Level: How do I lead teams and organizations so that everybody involved can operate from their potential?
- Macro Level: How do I identify and realize the future potential of society at large and lead accordingly?